Friday, December 23, 2011

A Vanity Christmas

Its here! The Christmas chapter :D

This is my Christmas present to you guys, another crappy chapter of the Vanity's.


There was little snow in Bridgeport this year, but still enough for everybody's liking.


Belle spent her day with Jonah on Christmas Eve, whilst Autumn and Oliver were finishing shopping.


He took a shot at Athleticism during their absence.


The Christmas tree was up and ready for Christmas morning.


Meanwhile, at the Bridgeport Plaza....


Autumn: This ones cute, right? Do you think she'll like it?

Oliver: Hennhh.... Yeah.


Autumn: Ollie do you want to go shop for Jonah? You don't seem to be enjoying doing Belle's....

Oliver: Oh, it's fine. I can wait.


Autumn: Go on, Ollie. I'll be fine.

Oliver: Are you sure? Well, okay.


Autumn: I wonder what he's buying Jonah....


Oliver: Oh my god this is so awesome!


Oliver: Aww yeah.


Oliver: Pew pew pew!


*Later that day*

Autumn: We did good this year.

Oliver: Yep.


Jonah: Hey Dad? Can we open just one present tonight? Because its Christmas Eve?

Oliver: No, but when you wake up in the morning, there will be tons of presents for you to open tomorrow. So go to sleep.


And so he did.


Along with Belle.


*The next morning*

Jonah raced out of his room to find....


TONS of presents for him and Belle under the tree.


Autumn: Honey are you ready to open your presents?

Jonah: FINALLY!


Jonah got quite a lot of things, but his favourite was a new video game.


And Belle got some new clothes, toys, and some books. Which Autumn read to her.


The snow started to melt later that day, but it was still a happy and calm Christmas for the Vanity's.



***

I'M SO SORRY! The post is late, but I got it in before Midnight, so technically its up before Saturday. :D

I'm also sorry for the shortness and crappyness of it. I've been busy with Christmas shopping and baking all week, I haven't found the time for Sims. But I have a feeling I'm getting my own computer for Christmas (I've constantly begged for the last couple months) so I'll have MORE time for you guys. (:

I wish you ALL a Merry Christmas, I hope you have a great time and I love all of you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment